November 30, 2011

Santa Sacks

Throughout the month of December, I am offering a little more incentive for your child to stay on green for good behavior.  Each child had the opportunity to design their own "Santa Sack" to hang around the classroom.  Each day they are green throughout the month, they will get a little prize in their sack.  Sacks will be given out on the day before we leave for break (Friday, December 16).

If you would like to help contribute to our sacks, your help would be greatly appreciated.  I have plenty of pencils and erasers, but could use some other small, inexpensive prizes.  If your out and about and see something relatively inexpensive in a set of 16-18, I would be grateful for the help.  If you would like to send in a candy treat, contact me and I will let you know what I'm in need of.

No comments:

Post a Comment