October 8, 2014

Books in a bag

Your child will come home with "books in a bag" today. 

These are books that I have chosen for them that are on their independent reading level.  They should read these stories 2-3 times throughout the week that they have them.  You may help write the books down in their log every time they read them. 

Students should bring the books back on WEDNESDAYS.  I have a wonderful volunteer parent that will change their bag of books out only on Wednesdays.  The blue paper slip inside of the bag details the 'books in a bag' program and let's you know where your child is at compared to where they should be.  Please leave this slip in the bag and return weekly.  I will change your child's level as I see fit.

Most of these books are irreplaceable, so please do your best to keep track of them at home and of course take care of them.

Contact me with any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment