November 1, 2012

Scholastic Book Clubs



Our first book club orders are going home with your child on Friday.  All orders are due FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 9.

If this is your first time ordering, I've attached a green sheet with directions.  You have two options for payment:

1. Send in cash or check (made out to Scholastic) with your order forms marked with the books your would like.  You can make out one check for all book clubs.

2. Pay online.  This is the perferred way for you to pay.  Go to the Scholastic website (see link above).  Enter our unique class activiation code listed on the green sheet and place your order.  You will have access to all of the book clubs they have available expanding your choices for books.

Each order earns points for the classroom that I can use towards books and other classroom materials.  I have a wonderful listening center and resources thanks to the many parents who purchased books over the years.  I would love to continue to add to our collection.

As we approach the holiday season, you may want to make some of your purchases as gifts.  Please send me a note or e-mail letting me know that you would like these books to be kept a secret and I will put them aside for you to pick up at your convenience.  Otherwise, I usually send home books with your child once they arrive in the classroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment