January 5, 2012

Valentines

It occurred to me today that Valentines Day was just over a month away!  I will compose a list of boys and girls for our classroom and send it home at the end of January or beginning of February.  Participating in our classroom Valentine exchange is completely optional, but if you choose to do so, I ask that you provide every student with a Valentine.  We have 18 kids in our class as of right now if you're shopping early.

I like to make "mailboxes" to collect the children's valentines.  In order to complete this project, I need one clean, dry gallon milk jug from each student.  Please begin collecting them now.  If you are able, go ahead and set aside two in case we are short some.  I would love it if you could keep it at your home until we are ready to create the mailboxes as we have a shortage of space in the classroom. 
I will let you know when I need them sent in.  Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment