May 13, 2011

THANK YOU!

Wow! Thank you for such a wonderful week! I felt so appreciated!!
It was a great way to be welcomed back after a difficult week away. I loved looking at my beautiful bouquet of flowers all week long. I think my favorite part was the huge smiles the kids had on their faces as they walked in the door. The chocolates and school supplies were also a nice treat. Someone must have gotten the word out how much I enjoy dark chocolate! I know this sounds funny, but new office supplies bring me happiness as well :)
The gift cards were so thoughtful. I felt like they were hand-picked for me. A big treat this week, was being delivered lunch and/or breakfast several days. Teachers never get to leave campus for lunch, so that was a really special treat for me.
I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed being with your children. I feel so honored that you allow me to fill them with new thoughts and ideas. I will really treasure all of our memories we've experienced together this year.
THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment